Wednesday 1 July 2015

PREFACE::

Hai everyone...Have a blessed day!!

            May be the beginning was very casual..so lemme put the preface very short coz i dont want to bore u with it..There are many blogs and websites for cooking and any receipe is available at our finger tips nowdays. Mainly due to passionate people towards cooking and few NRI housewives and retired mothers who would like to spend their free hours and this is also one among them..
But to me its special as its mine...

             Here u will find various receipes in vegetarian and non vegetarian, with step wise photos and guidance.
I have shared my tips about cooking and also about health separately.
            I dont want my blog just to be loaded with receipes so I also like to share with u my thoughts and observings about the society and my own-self.




ABOUT ME:

As usual blogger , I am Dana Prabhu living in Europe and I spend my time running behind my naughty kid and trying out different receipes. My hometown is Puducherry and like all others I was pampered at home and I did no work. After marriage I had no other option and slowly learnt cooking and the credit goes to my expertise Mom and Hubby.
Now I am able to cook a variety of receipes and I am a pure Non-vegetarian:-)).
Some people EAT TO LIVE; but I Live to Eat. I am always in search of good and tasty food pleasing my taste buds.
And befor I visit any place I make sure about the restaurants and food types.Be it the bucket Sambhar of Tirunelveli just for 2 Idlies, Madurai Kari Dosai,street foods of Chennai, Chettinad style foods of Karaikudi, Ambur Biriyani, vellore Rosemilk-Badammilk,Hyderabad Biriyani, Andhra chilly chutney,Karnataka slab Ice cream, and what not......


The idea of blogging was kindled by one of my child-hood friend and it all happened suddenly.Stay tuned and enjoy.


                     Thank u for visiting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment